Tuesday 14 June 2011

Hitting 22^^❤


hmm...im finally 22!!!!
Should i shout out : yeahoo~~!!!! ?
LOL!!
I'm getting older!
Finally i got a bit energy to blog about my day..^^

Let me show off to ya' how my day brights me up=)


This man..though a bit stupid, but still touched seeing him doing all those crazy thing to fullfil my crazy demand.
Poor him=p
he made a video and blew the candle and make wishes for me..(how dare him!!)^^
he did changed a lot, if u knew him..he never do such thing in his life before.
I'm proud of myselfHOHOHOHO XD
thanks to my babe, i love you!!!

here come the four "38" ladies^^
they skype me before my birthday and sang for me(special,huh???)^^
kept on laughing when hearing them singing and arranging the singing turn..
touched a lot at the same time=)
"Cat先唱,然后meiching,~~~~“.....
Cute XD
this is an email greeting card from Lee Mo Yu
she was not around on my birthday, hence she sent me this but i just open my mail when she saw me did not notice about this card^^
sorry..but it's nice, the nice part is you still remember and you write to me!!!!!!
what you wrote means a lot to me, thanks=)

the social networking--Facebook!!!
thanks to Facebook for letting my friends to give wishes to me...LOL!!!!
i replied every wishes with thankful heart^^

this is my first birthday cake^^
Look nice, huh???=p

Mei Ching & Loong Hui spent a lot on the early celebration..super thanks to them

i feel FATTTTT!!!!!>..<
the 4 of us..thanks guys...xoxo!!!
my 2nd cake!!^^
I warned Su Ling & Shi Yong not to buy any cake as im not going to finish it at home..
My birthday cakes always will end their life in the dustbin without touching it..haha.

They treat me dinner at Houz Cafe.
i gave myself a plate of spaghetti, but at the end i did not finish it, cause it was not that nice.

we were DAMN FULLL that night XDBlurr picture..cause of the lousy camera??( Su Ling, i told you that SE AINO is not good liao lorr~~~)
By the way, thank you,girls!!!
Love both of you a lot.
My 3rd cake^^
went out for dinner with 3 liang moi...XD
Love what written there....

i'm really FATTTT~~~!!!
stephanie, thanks for the shirt,
but very small on me..cos i have a wide shoulder>.<
P/s: you there, no need diet laa~~~you really thin now, telling the truth..=)
thanks to Siew Yun too
thanks for the sandal, i got new sandal for next sem^^yeah XD
stay sweet with him yaa^^and im waiting for your good news


Amoi cantik ini~~~~
again...i look more FATTTT with her beside..hoh=(
thanks for the nighty
the last celebration,ended with much of

ONCE AGAIN,

THANK YOU

Great to know everyone of you^^


1 comment:

  1. wow~ your zi pai so leng loi~~ look nice oh...有爱情的滋润就是不一样~

    ReplyDelete