Tuesday 12 July 2011

12.7

my babe asked me why did i didn't blog for so long?
haha..
Cause i'm BUZY plus LAZY =D


let's see what i did for last few weeks.
i try to make Macaroni and Cheese..
made a tomato version too..but forgot to take picture of it.
didn't taste good enough , but still okay..LOL!!

yeah...
comes to the body care part.
Stick on Loreal's Eye and Lips Makeup Remover and try Pure Beauty Cleansing Water to remove makeup..then bought EyeLiner Eraser too..
Have to doll-up every day to work costs me lot of energy and money..

After hard works, will spend the pocket money for high-tea..
last week, went to Ipoh Town, and i just ate a plate of noodle which taste really same as Mee Sedapp!!!! (Regret)

told my parents that i need a new spectacles as i cant see with me old one..Really cant see,even when i watched TV at home.
thanks to my dad for being my ATM machine when i don't have any income^^

i had to work for the evening shift this week, which i hated the most!!! Even it gives me the chances to blog.
From 2pm-11pm.

During these two months practical,
i found out that people won't help back when you helped them.
People only see your mistakes more than the good deeds you've done.
Selfishness and ego..that's what i found.


No comments:

Post a Comment