Friday 28 October 2011

S.A.N.D.A.K.A.N


The Final post about Sandakan Trip.
There's so many thing that I have not post, but time is limited.
=(


Haha. 
Capturing HANDSOME!! 

Ooppss.....What's wrong with us??
Too bored to eat that giant apple, so end up with playing with it.


Where we stayed--Seaview Sandakan Backpackers.
The person-in-charge was friendly.^^ 



Was really tired.


Trying to reach Mr Teng that time...see how Cat lying???


Elaine taught us her style of playing poker. Boon also calculated our love path by the poker cards.
Quite accurate. LOL!

Our Dorm.

Two Crazies.

 
Scary!! "er xin"..LOL.

Some of the hyperactives didn't want to take rest, rather snapping people's sleeping!
Ugly>.<..



Damn NooB face.
Still can smile wide under the hot sun ! =D




































told myself not to say "tired"..i failed in this semester.
been busying with assignments,
makes me lazy to do revision 
& pay attention in class, though i never pay attention.
LOL!
i can't wait to get my mid-break ^^
due to Mr Teng is not able to spot-check on me this whole holiday,
i can do so many things!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA (Evil Laugh)

okay, have to get back to my book for my mid-term tomorrow.
Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment