Thursday 24 November 2011

November Babies 2011'


Before November ends.. I have to post about the November's birthdays!! 
 

 03 November.
Tee Soun Ling's Birthday!!
For 2 years, did not celebrate her birthday..I'm sure she misses me damn much =)


 08 November.
Stephanie Lau Woan Chieng's birthday!!
Sorry cause on your birthday, we are rushing for assignments, i owe you a dinner..=)
P/S: Hope can see you wear the dress one day^^


15 November.
Loh Loong Hui's Birthday!!
We made a surprise for him at Le Fuente Restaurant with strollers. 



13 November.
It's Mr. Teng's Birthday!!
The first birthday after we get together, but did not manage to be by his side.
You there, 
hope you like the HUGE card and the lousy video.
Love you.

Going to be very busy from next week onwards..
assignments and final exams.
must hold on, 
must complete the journey all by myself.
and
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEMESTER BREAK IN JANUARY!!! >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment