Monday 23 April 2012

23.04

23 April 2012





Dear blog,


i received a news from my brother today.
he called me this morning, he's crying...
i was told that grandpa passed away this morning at 6am.
in my mind, just appeared a thing..."i didn't see him for more than a year..and he just left?"
my grandpa was a stubborn person.
he loved social.
he made good dish of Iban's food.
he loved gardening.
the last time i chat with him was during Christmas back in year 2010. 
he left us in sudden today.
i did not know how to react when i was told about the news.
kept telling myself not to cry...yes, i made it...just the tears running in my eyes, and i'm holding the tears.
i controlled not to cry, but it was hurt.
i knew i can't cry..have to be strong, so that my mom did not worry about me....she had more tough days to go...hoping i was there to help her..really hope so.
i realized i do not have photo of me with grandpa on my hands...how shame was that.
grandpa, in my plan, i will buy you a nice shirts when i graduate. 
guess God needs grandpa so much that He took him earlier. 



Appreciate everyone besides you while you got the chances. 


"Akek, have a rest at there.."

No comments:

Post a Comment