Thursday 21 June 2012

Turning 23 !

yes, the semester is over!
means i got much of time to update my blog, especially the birthday post...seems so late updating.
this year, was the first time and the last time i celebrate my birthday with my lovely course mates.
MoYu and Loong Hui also put a lot efforts in making my 23rd Birthday beautiful.  
THIS POST WILL GOING TO BE SUPER DUPER LONG YAA~


We celebrated it on the 10th, which was slightly 3 days late from my actual birthday due to the packed final exam schedule.
However, I did enjoyed with much of gratefulness! 


11.55pm, 07.06.2012.
I was doing my revision for my exam that fall on next day.
That time, I studied alone in the room, without realizing MoYu motives studying downstairs.
Suddenly, the electricity downstair went off!
Know what i felt that time?
LOL..."this is not the first time, the electricity cable downstair must be wrong, they will fix it, I study laa.."
then all housemate keep asking me to come downstair, "Come downstair ehh...check the electricity.."
In my mind...."What the heck, think i knw kah??"....I continued study.
Until MoYu fell from the stairs, i came down.
OMG!!
Really din expect to have a birthday cake until the end of my birth day!!!
They did a great job, including my babe, he involved in the plan also, that he kept skype-ing with me and stay in front of laptop and did not want to leave his house.
Guys, Thanks a Lot!!! 
=)


Though it's seems simple, but really happy for the efforts.
Saw who involved?
MC n Long Hui n Lee Choo came far to the house! 
Love all of them.
(Ignore my ugly attire...>.<)


On the 10th, we celebrated my birthday at Fukurou Japanese Restaurant that was situated in Damai.
I recommend this restaurant. 
Better than Sushi King!
Oh ya, love my face expression???
I love it =D


Love this picture too.
He looked not that tiny in it. 
He with his 1st wife =)


Yeah...birthday cake from them!!!
I don't like to be the main person, but i really appreciated their efforts!!!!!! Ughh...how many times to I have to say it???!! Cause I was happy! 


Making wishes.
I don't believe in wishes all these while.
I didn't make birthday wishes ever in my life.
But i made wishes this year.
First wish : I hope I can graduate! 
Second wish : Everyone that I love will find their happiness.
Third wish :........of course it's a secret =)


Blowing the candles.


They asked me to pick up the candle with mouth.


Keeping memories with all the beloved....




Group photo of course! 



Okay, what was going here is that they were trying to give me birthday present.


"Ok..you can open your eyes now!"
saw my face expression? Epic, right?
I can buy the pandan bun myself laa!!


Finally, they revealed the real present.
It's the most precious birthday present ever!
It's only one in the world, and money can't but it =)
It's a booklet, with every one of them wrote something for me.
Im touched!!
Hard to describe the feeling...
controlling the tears..till they said im so cruel that i didn't cry! LOL.


Replying their messages in my own pages. 
I'm so GRATEFUL to have this celebration and them as my friends.


Before going to restaurant, they already in other house few hours earlier, preparing the booklet.
=)

Yay!!!
I got my best birthday present ever!



The front page.


My babe, he always gave me surprises after made me disappointed!
Thought I would not receiving birthday blog post this year. 
But, he made it.
Love him so much !


He even participated in the booklet!!
I was so surprised.
When seeing his handwritting... it was hardly to control the tears any longer.
Until i have to force myself not to read more..
Thank you babe!!!


Bought myself some stuffs from Cotton On and The Face Shop.
Rewarding myself for this semester =)


Only one word to say...."我很幸福吧?"
yes, i am. =)
Thanks for everyone that appears in my life, who makes my life miserable and beautiful at the same time.
I know, there will be no more chance for me to celebrate my birthday in that.
But, I appreciated it, at least I got once best birthday ever.
I Love You. 



No comments:

Post a Comment