Thursday 4 October 2012

Unemployed!


Yes, I'm UNEMPLOYED now !!!! 

Just finished my internship program with Mayflower Acme Tours Sdn Bhd / Discovery Tours (Sabah) Sdn Bhd. It was a great pleasure to have the chance to work with each individual in the company. I was kind like foreigner to them, as I'm a Sarawakian, maybe that's the reason they really take good care of me..HAHA =)



When you saw this, you will know I was really near with Mount Kinabalu. *wink wink*
During the internship, I went to the company's Social Trip a.k.a Family Trip to Kundasang. 
Cool Air....Fresh Air........
Picture Location : Kinabalu National Park


The trip was a 2D1N trip. We stayed in Wind Paradise Resort. 
Nice Resort with BBQ facilities!!! It's a good combination of BBQ with the cool air, and with beer maybe ? LOL! 
Picture Location : Wind Paradise Resort, Kundasang


Group Photo 1. 


Group Photo 2.


Yes, yes, yes~~~~
This is the place we sleep!!!!
Nice huh?
Its a Mongolian Yurt, a great experience to be a Mongolian for a day.
Address : 3.8km, Jalan Mesilau, Cinta Mata, Kundasang.
Tel : 088 714 563
Email : wind.paradise.kk@gmail.com
Rate : RM300 per unit/night


The Mongolian Yurt is a family room. One queen size bed with two single beds. 




28 September 2012, I had my last day in the company. They made me a Farewell Party at Kinabalu Golf Club. 


With my working supervisor, Mr Louis Lee. He is not shy till become tomato in the picture, but he was drunken =.=!! 


With the cutest senior from Accounts Department, Ms. Anna. 

With my favourite department bosses! Ticketing Department, Ms Donna (left) and Ms. Anny (right). 
p/s : I need a hair cut and dye badly!!!!


The last group photo with them .


Okay, I'm unemployed, who want to take me??? =D

1 comment: