Friday 23 November 2012

The Graduation.

Hey, I'm back. 
Yeap, the post is about my graduation that held during 22nd October 2012. Why took me a month to upload? I'm LAZZYYYYYY =p
The post's going to be full with pictures, tried to choose only some pictures but there are so many nice pictures that I wanna share. HAHA. 
Me and friends are way too hardworking in taking graduation photos~~ we took all the pictures with different friends for 3 days!  Really crazyy. 

Pre-Graduation :


love this family shoot <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Thank you for being there for my big day, I know its been hard since there are so many things that happened before the day. Still they came for it. Thanks.



Graduation Day : 




Before the ceremony started..we waited for the lecturers to fill in their seats.
Look at our faces, bored while waiting for our turns~ haha. 
How we kill the boredom always! =D
Finally it's my turn ! 
The ceremony end and we had to wait all the lecturers to leave the hall before we can leave, just couldn't wait any longer to take pictures outside the hall!! It's like that will be the last chance to take pictures with all the course mates and lecturers. Grab the chance ! 
Group photo always come first =) With Dr. Balvinder.
After the ceremony, this is what going on outside the hall!!! CROWDED~
We walked in the university together, we took the same course and we end it together.
The best chagiya award just for her!!!!! I.M.Y =(
MoYu, MC and Boon.
With Si Panjang--Stephanie =)
My Ex-Room mate--> Marissa
My Ex-House mate --> 老蔡
Ex-House mates too --> Aric & Simon.
You played a good role here, thank you for making me look so tiny !!! =D
Edmond, brother.
Kingston, brother.
Thanks for my special photographer ! 


After Graduation : 
Still taking graduation photos, but this time with Catherine and Lee Choo. We went straight away to uni after the island trip. Spot our reddish skin tone. 



Still smiling wide under the sun with the sun-burned skin. Haha.

That's all for the long post.
I don't know I have to say this for how many times.. but I really do appreciate those who walks in and walks out from my life.
Every single person changed the previous me to become a better one.
Family- Financial and overloaded love.
BF- For being there always for me. Being my joker. Bullied by me. My No.1 Fans! =)
BFF - For being so patient with me for my stupidness and always been there when I need somebody to talk.
MAT/DTS(previous internship company) - For being so kind and keep on helping me though I'm no longer working there, especially to my Boss, Ms.Donna Koh.
UMS - Thank you for accepting me as part of the students. And giving me so much memories in uni.
Google - Thank you for your help in my every assignments! Keep in working as "Bing" is getting ahead of you now!
Facebook - For keeping me updated on the gossips in uni and allowed us to decrease meeting in uni into assignment discussion in FB!
Husky - For being so cute and stupid and naughty.

There are so many to thank.. Thank you for making me become a better person.




Next post : Last trips in KK.


No comments:

Post a Comment