Sunday 6 December 2009

Can I have This Dance?

"Its like catching lightening,
the chances of finding someone like you.
Its one in a million,
the chances of feeling the way we do.
And with every step together,
we just keep on getting better.
So can i have this dance?"


yesterday watched the premiere of High School Musical 3.
the movie was better than what i expected.
one word,fabulous!!


maybe there were many negative comments on high school musical2,so this time,they put a lot more efforts to get back audience's attention.


love one of the songs,that called 'Can I Have This Dance?'
sang by Zac and Vanessa in this movie.
"Take my hand,
take a breath,
pull me close,
take one step,
keep your eyes locked on mine,
and let the music be your guide"


2 comments:

  1. my favourite musical movie.. haha.. last one is the best.. i watched it last year lo.. watch at cinema better and nicer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh...adui...i outdated liao.
    i heard there will be HSM4-college year.
    if got,tell me yaa..

    ReplyDelete