Sunday 20 February 2011

Share Some LoveS❤❤❤

p/s: i love my nail colors!!^^
Been studying Commercial Law since last night.
I got quiz this wednesday and mid-term the following wednesday!!
i flipped into the rigid text book just for exam. LOL.
(still can laugh....laugh while you can, cause when the exam paper shows up, you will hardly breath^^)

the main point i type this post up is
MY ENGLISH IS GETTING SUCKS!!
kept using google translate as my dictionary... my new BF
quite sad sometimes when i found many grammar mistakes in some of my writings.
"Itu laaa, ambil Russian~~"
==!!!

saw something interesting in Facebook.

"If you've reached 20++ but not more than 25,
Set a GOAL for yourself.
Remember to look over the sky.
AND look down your foot."

"Always tell yourself : I deserve to get the BEST."
p/s: as long as we don't do anything that causing harm to people^^

不要小看自己,因为人有无限的可能.
A quote given by Tzu Chi for me.

Besides Mr.J,
i kept thinking of Thailand today.
Wanna go~~~~~~~



That's all for now.
goodnite.sweet dreams.
xoxo

Much love,
fuisin

1 comment: