Sunday 27 February 2011

wish both of you luck.

the lost keychain.....in memories. Grrr~~!

today i behaved like an old woman..haha.

giving advices here and there.
2 persons being counseled by me today.

1st : My-eX
he wants to find a new gf.
LOL..the funny thing is that, he want me to introduce my friends that are still single.
uhh....most of my friends are not available already,dude!
i told him that simply choosing a gf is irresponsible.
i told him what i don't like about him.
i sincerely hope he will meet the right person and he will treat her well, not just "don't like to be lonely".
-Girls can feel weather you treat them sincerely or not. Just when they fell too deep into you, they will try to cheat themselves-

2nd : My Buddy
she fell into a guy. A guy that like people's attention.
he kept on building the weird relationship among them.
she misunderstood, of course.
man, if you don't wish to further the relationship, watch your step, don't move forward.
she will get hurt.
you deserve the BEST, girl.
Aza Aza fighting^^

i'm acting weird today.
as if i'm dying soon..haha.
keep telling him that i miss him.
"xiao za bo"

3 comments:

  1. nvm lar....i think i will get a new 1 soon...
    together wif ur xxx ya~~ im waiting my pretty babe~~~

    love u....

    btw,u wont die tat fast...coz i havent bck yet...
    our story will never ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. left 23 months..damn long eh.
    btw...wat do u mean by "xxx"?????

    miss u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop pretending there ah...
    dun k coz u promise me dy...

    miss u too...

    ReplyDelete