Monday 14 June 2010

Need Diet.

Shabu Kun.
Soun Ling brought me to Shabu Kun as my birthday gift.
it was nice,but it was dangerous as im trying to diet,sweetie^^
Soun Ling-who sponsored me that night.
Babe,yes im acting not like an adult, but been trying hard to be an adult.
i still want to keep what i thought-sometimes doing the things not according to what it should be will makes us happier,because we do it by our own way.
Thanks for always been there for me.
Thank You.
But please stop saying "I Love You" to me^^haha.
Love ya.

5 comments:

  1. waseh man....so nice d...so regret ar..yesterday din gther wif u all...yish...go shabu shabu...i like it...yish...but wat...got ppl date me go sabah d korea shabu shabu....after eat thn i take pic let u c....wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~ she likes to said i love u recently.
    wat happen to her?

    stephanie, i want to eat too~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. su ling love gal d..haha ok ok yiing u come sabah...sure bring u go

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahh...finally i can leave comment...hard to leave comment with the suck line~
    hui, u know....she really acting "zi bi" now~~haha...u need talk n advice her nxt time...tell her tat her korean boy is not realistic.
    n hoh~~~when u guys wan visit sabah?????
    stephanie, i wan eat oso~~~bring me go eat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...i hate KOREAN GUY tee soun ling!!
    NOT realistic....!!!
    BTW, ah tee ar..u mst sponsored me also leh when i go bacl..september ha..don 4get..
    pellis, i don wan go sabah d..
    i don like island...!!
    but i miss 1B..LOL

    ReplyDelete