Tuesday 2 March 2010

PaiN~


thought i was walking peacefully
thought the day have ended
thought it was enough for the day
thought all the bad things today would let me have a rest

noticed a friend
thought wanna gave him a greet
but
i failed to do so

suddenly
i came to a very dark place
i fell
injured
can you see me?

hoping that somebody hear me, see me..

it was a bad bad day
i would not forget the day
didnt ever think that i faced this situation even though im 21 now.

maybe i was too tired
or blur
or too STUPID.

but it was really hurt..

be careful next time, baybie

2 comments:

  1. omg...it is too serious......wat happen...falling down? bkful next time ya...dun eat the thing got kicap ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...now im ok liao...
    just need to put medicine on..
    my beautiful hand~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete