Monday 26 April 2010

SleeP--> NO

time:3.03am
place:CD hostel's hall
with: Mei Ching, Ah Lan, and Long Hui

what are we doing here in the EARLY morning??
haha
doing revision for Accounting!
i changed a lot~

think back..
i never try this hard for exam in my life.

what makes me changed actually?

first, maybe because of others took 8papers..but i had to take 9papers..the additional paper that i took will surely fail..cos i never attend the class and cant take the final exam for the paper.
so, i had no choice but to try harder than others,hoping that will not get lesser than 2.5.

second, i think my friends really touched me.
being patient
teaching me
considerating

this time i really hope to say THANK YOU to everyone of them
without them, Khaw Fui Sin will Rest In Peace

Long Hui, you always will be my last rescuer everytime..i really appreciate it..really.
your hard works really amazed me.
you din even feel unpatient while teaching the Stupid Khaw Fui Sin.

Mei Ching, you are the sweetest.
your cares for me really melts me.
though you are not that gentle, but thats ok..
just be confident with yourself
you can do it, babe.

MoYu, you are the cutest.
by just looking at you, i will laugh non-stop.
you changed a lot..you learnt how to act cute already..OMG~
thank you for always taking care of us.
love you.

Ah Lan, you are the most not "lokek".
thank you for letting me to sleep in your room for this few days.
really thanks..though i dont like to climb the stairs and thee toilets.

Steven, you are the best accountant.
thank you for spending your precious time by teaching us.
but
im hard to accept your teaching method..
im sorry.
cause im a slow learner,especially in calculation subjects.
but
still feels "sweet" that you dare to teach us..haha.

Stephanie Lau,you are the coolest.
gal, you are really good in calculation.
dont waste what God has gifted to you..
thank you to you and Jolene and Azrin ..
for teaching me in Financial Management.
haha..new study environment-McD.

Shih Hong,
thank you for massaging me..
feels better after the massage
perhaps you can try to run a massage business^^

i think most have misunderstood
thought that i really study hard
but
actually
i didnt!

keep locking my eyes on my dear~~(laptop)
useless.
i still dint put more efforts.




No comments:

Post a Comment