Saturday 16 April 2011

16.4

My last presentation....I'm presenting my homestay assignment..finally it was done.
p/s : my face is just like the FROG!!!!! >.<
After my presentation finished, the crazy lecturer want us to show our attire..CATWALK!!!
yeah..the last class for semester 4!!!
our class decided to wear culture attire for the last Cultural Tourism class.
so....here i came with my Baju Kurung attire^^
my course mates... love their craziness and 38ness~~~took picture with the only one who wears Sari..
ugly---ugly!!
yesterday was the last class, the lecturer still want to torture us that we've been in Tourism class for 14 Hours!!!!! its 14 Hours!!!! 8am-10pm =(
M-M-M-M............finally i got my Oreo McFlurry!!!!!!^^
been so long didn't have it...im satisfied, finally!! *HAHA*



No comments:

Post a Comment