Friday 8 April 2011

Thank You

Kept talking about my scars.
Yeah...its ugly, and i hate it.
but i feel thankful for having it for the first day of 2011.
really thankful.
though its painful that time but still i wanna say "THANK GOD!!"
at least i'm still alive though fell into BIG drain!!
thanks to the scars for giving me the chance in knowing him.

Finally finished watching this korean series, Marry Me, Marry!
i used about 4 months to finish it!!
(love their hairstyles!!! The main actor is damn SMALL GAS!! )
been busying with Uni stuff lately..even when i'm free i will hang out at Skype with my babe.^^

end of April will going to have my Final Exam..
the time passed so fast or too slow?
adui...XD

heard many things about my friends lately.
i realized i didn't 38 about them for so long.
quit from the 38 group?? haha

要照顾好身体

不许不吃饭

累的时候要休息

No comments:

Post a Comment