Monday 23 May 2011

许蓓欣★

i looked at my old pictures..
so decided to blog about it^^

Picture:2005
with the old-fashioned spectacles!!
but we enjoyed that moment when we study together.
when we're being punished to do our homework outside of the class.
when she quarreled with teacher and we didn't help her.
when we talked more than study.

Picture:The same time, i guess.
we LOVE Nick Chung that time.
we went to every of his mini concert.
LOL!
that time, even it's raining, we still going, just to see him!
when he shake hand with us, i didn't wash my hand for the night>.<
S.T.U.P.I.D
Picture:The same time too.
on Hooi Peng's birthday.
we like to celebrate our birthdays at Pizza Hut that time.
have a look on our dressing & SPECTACLES!!
Picture:17 years old of me!!^^
I just got my first cell phone--Motorola E398(that time, the phone can be considered as "High-Tech" enough XD
Picture: 18 years old!
going for a trip to Sabah with all Form 6 mates.
Enjoyed the trip^^

Picture: My 19th birthday!
at Pizza Hut.
see how old my look was that time..
and Stephanie still wearing her braces.
Picture: My Form 6.
miss those moments with them.
p/s: i look fair,huh??? =P
Picture: 20 years old of me!
accepting the job as temporary teacher for high school.
teaching English for Form 4 & 5.
luckily my students were all superb.
hoping they wont forget me.
like the way they treat me as friend but not as teacher.(cos i only 3 years older that time!)
haha.
wish u guys all the best!
Picture: 1st year of Uni's life.
sorry for the lousy lighting effect of my camera.
Picture: Batik
we took Batik as our curriculum activity.
wasted so much money & time to get just a "B"..
Picture : Relaxing at Likas Bay.
happy^^
Thanks to Loong Hui for this best shoot!! XD
22 years old.
Old me...
22 years old.
The big difference of me=)

4 comments:

  1. when she quarreled with teacher and we didn't help her.> she is rebut beg with teacher lah. hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...actually i forgot wat happened. only knw tat mosquitoe very sakit hati~~hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. duno how the story start, den mosquito want her bag, she didnt gv. after pulling here pulling there, they go to pejabat. hahahaha!!! y tat time we all didnt help her har?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cos she a bit "ki xiao" tat time....maybe a bit 中邪??=p
    we knew she got wrong too guaa...den we just watch "movie" lo...js realized we r good in being 配角,hahahah...

    ReplyDelete