Thursday 5 May 2011

Knock Knock!!

Knock Knock..... may i know when i can have my ice-cream?
ice-cream~~ice-cream....come come >.<
left 9 days for home.
happy cause home is the place where i don't need to worry of many thing.
not happy cause i'm going to have bad internet connection.(can't skype>.<)
excited cause i'm going to have my practical at Parkcity Everly Hotel. Visit me there!!^^

Hmm...let me show you my picture collection. i asked them to do all these posses. XD

Mo Yu*

drawing circle??

Mei Ching*
Octopus??

Loong Hui*

act cute??

Steven*

cool??

Ah Pang*
莲花指??
Meng Hung*

Amoi Cantik??

Shih Hong*
i like this pose very much!!!!!^^

Blessed Birthday to Mei Ching

we made red eggs for her..
BBQ session.. but rain suddenly..so..............
we had the eating session at my house...
haha...just wanna say, my hair grow longer day by day.
the color fade too.

No comments:

Post a Comment