Thursday 10 March 2011

24 hours is not ENOUGH.

like to paint my nails when i feel stress.
this week is the most tough week.
keep busy till feels there is not enough time.
but the weird thing is, i feel the time passes DAMN SLOW!!
haha..
will chat/cam with this STUPID...(ignored his 'sengeh' sitting style^^)
going to do survey at town..doing interview with travel agents.
one of my assignment...
have to plan an itinerary about trip to Athens, Greece.

one of my assignment too....REALLY!!
we have to find a restaurant that provides Take-Away services.
luckily Pizza Hut got promotion till 15 March.....
hence...........
we had pizza several times already XD
Large Royal Masala Cheezy Lava..first time eat it, nice^^
p/s: only me and moyu ate the whole pizza^^but its for lunch+dinner.
tired face of me. so didn't camwhore long time already..
tired cause i keep on running~~~~^^
oh yaa.....will heading to Labuan this Saturday and Tambunan on the following week=)

2 comments:

  1. Wa~~tat guy u cam wif seems quite handsome eh~~
    is he available?
    Btw,u seems really tired these days ho, coz of the running..
    Erm... I can do u favor by stopping u run oh,u wan?
    Kekekezz~~~
    love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dare to stop me from running????
    i will do so if u wan^^
    save energy baaa~~~~=)

    ReplyDelete