Friday 25 March 2011

CRAP Post

I don't like to say I'm TIRED..
But HEY!!!!!!! I'm REALLY T-I-R-E-D!!

"Aunty" visits me twice a month..making me more TIRED.
Assignments.
Quizzes.
Presentations. (NON-STOP)
Meetings.
Homeworks.

now, 12.34am.just reached home some times from meeting with my homestay owner..
waited her for an hour and finished everything at 11pm.
luckily she was nice and willing to help me.
if not, im going to die with doing the report alone as my partner is kinda "helpless". (Just kidding,he's China student, so cant do English stuff)
thanks God, that my partner is not that worst too.

have to blog..to release my stress. if not im going crazy soon.

Ignore this post if you think it's CRAP=)
i just feel want to talk nonsense.
who don't have stress, kan?
at least i know how to release it and didn't bother other people.

tomorrow will going to Tambunan for my homestay interview.
1. Lotion
2. Clothes
3. Toothbrush and paste
4. Laptop
5. Fully-charged reddie mobile phone.

tomorrow will have to practise my dinner night's performance during morning too.(argh!!!!!)
p/s: i "argh" cause i hate the dance.

Now..
gotta rush for my midterm that need to be submitted tomorrow.
just had GREEN TEA to stay awake.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment