Monday 28 March 2011

✿Gorgeously Black & Red✿

27.03.2011
Tourism Dinner Night.
Thanks to Stephanie Edwin for the make-up.
Yeah..Gorgeous,kah??^^
taken in the toilet..toilet is the first place we head in once arrived in the hotel.
♥Love this picture a lot.Love them lots!!!!!!!!

As usual..me & MeiChing..didn't edit pictures this time, so my scars on my leg can be seen.

Thanks to our cutie dancing teacher...YiWen
With the girls of Tourism
Entrepreneur's President--Lee Shih Hong.
p/s: my new housemate for next semester^^
Marketing's President--Hor Meng Hung.....the zombie.
Tourism's Vice President---James.
p/s: He put cream on his face!!!!!!
Leng Lui. XD

My "Circus" team^^
♥you guys are cool!!!

took many pictures that night.
the heels tortured us.
my 38 team in TRUMS.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

No comments:

Post a Comment