Tuesday 15 March 2011

SuperMoon

@#$%^&*!!
gets easy to angry lately.

i used to be a "no feel" person.
why am i ending up like this?

now..
ermm...tend to care a lot.
especially to the one i love.
afraid i will hurt him. (i always do so!)

forgot about it..
let's move to the topic.
҉
҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉

hot topic for 2011.
a devastating earthquakes and tsunami killed at least 10,000 people in Japan!
The earthquake was the fifth most powerful to hit the world in the past century.

Look at the night sky, next Saturday, March 19, 2011.
you’ll see another moon with the unusual appearance.

The Moon will pass by Earth at a distance of 356,577 kilometers (221,567 miles) – the closest pass in 18 years .

The moon will appear larger.
This phenomenon is called "lunar perigee"---->"SuperMoon".
A number of disasters on Earth occur when the phenomenon of the lunar perigee, or when the distance between Earth and the Moon nearby.

so, where will you be on 19 March 2011?
i will be at Tambunan..doing my Homestay research.
Doing research with my China partner...i don't want to die with him. (LOL)

last night, i had a bad dream.
i didn't have bad dream for long time.
this time, the dream really terrified me.

I thought i met other people's spirit in my dream.
But,
i saw me myself..i saw my own spirit haunting me.
kept on running from "her"..
(probably nobody would understand what i wrote.)
luckily,
A call from my babe woke me up from the dream.

after the dream,
i still feel much of horror.
im afraid i got no time to fulfill my Wish List.
i just dont want to die young!!! HAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment