Monday 7 March 2011

Wish You Were Here



Damn ! What I'd do to have you here?

я тебя люблю

당신을 사랑합니다

(google translate is the best...XD)

today
i did something i never do before.
for me, i cant accept it. i mean it's Hard for me to do so.
but this time,
huh..............i did it.
guess i lost myself already!!
cant believe i say it out in FB!!
never mind...next time it's your turn, i'm a fast learner,hoho*evil laugh*

tell you something..
i'm happy i can feel you though you are FAR.
it's weird..

no matter what will happen in future,
at least we try to be serious in this relationship.
(hey, i keep counting the days...the time passes damn slow^^)

for you there:
take care of your body weight..GAIN WEIGHT,babe!!
no sick.
less smoke.
no need call me every day but call me once after 2-3days. (call time not more than 30minutes.)
Cam me whenever you want.
study hard.
lastly........GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!

xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment