Wednesday 6 January 2010

First Week of 2010

first week of 2010,i had to back to school life. I miss my hometown very much..and of course evrything at there..my frens...Su Ling sure will be missing me so much...haha.
Steph, Ah Loong and me went to the new shopping mall in KK after arriving on 2 january. The mall was still empty..so we did not have fun.
Then, we went to fetch Jolene at airport. She arrived at KK on 12am...
we spent about an hour at there by watching good-looking korean passengers..and do some nail colouring..we forgot to do banner to welcome Jolene this time. haha

On Monday, we went to KK to pay my broadband fees. I did not pay the fee for 2months and a half! So, they cut my line.


we went KK by bus...and back by bus too...waiting bus from 5pm-6pm..wao..
then,i reached my own hostel at 7.




In this photo: Meiching, Moyu,Ah Lan, Hii Pui Kei...
we were discussing weather Loh still not using soap to take bath for this sem..


this was my russian class..interesting..the lecturer was russian.. she was quite nice..
but she lied to us..she said the russian dictionary was rm20+++..but today i saw in bookstore, it costs rm48.90..and the russian text book was rm90..huh.
i havent receive my ptptn,how im gonna survive??





No comments:

Post a Comment